Dessert: Something sweet (high in calories) that comes at the end of a meal. Today we are serving up dessert all day long and anytime you want it and the best part, sweet surprises with NO calories. Please hop through and see each person's take on dessert and don't forget to give them some blog love! I can guarantee your mouth will be watering at the end of this hop.
Lorby's World (http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com) is our hostess. Please begin at her blog where she is sponsoring a give away to go with this hop. All the details on how to win are on her page.
My creation is a sweet lil' card for a very special birthday girl.
|A card I made for my Grandmother's birthday.|
|A little different angle. These work great as gift card holders, too!|
|The inside pulls out. I also ended up stamping "Happy Brithday" and signing the inside piece.|
|This shows the glitz and glitter on the papers...also the sheen of the inside card.|
|Here you can see the shadow stamping better.|
Please continue on to L. Miriam's blog, and thank you for enjoying our tasty desserts.
OFFICIAL LINE UP READY TO GO BELOW -
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- Tanya - http://blahvacuum.blogspot.com
- L. Miriam - http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
- Sandra- http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Melissa - http://papershenaniganz.blogspot.com/
- Cicily - http://pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com/
- Jamie - http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/
- Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com
- Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com